You love coding. You are curious. You would like to live and work in the Netherlands. You are a PHP developer. Then please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
We don’t offer remote positions and we will not make use of recruitment services.
H1 works on e-commerce solutions; online platforms, web applications and corporate websites. We work for large companies like Mercedes Benz, for small- and medium sized companies and startups.
H1 has a couple of core values and you will be successful if you live up to them:
- We are aiming for a 10 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating by clients
- Our client’s goal is our goal, we make them online market leaders
- We do it together, as a team
- We are curious, so we proactively find out what new technology or tools are about
Duties and responsibilities:
- You work onsite at our office or at our client’s offices in the Netherlands
- Work in team to establish solid, scalable and reliable websites, platforms, webshops and web applications
- Design, Code and Unit Test PHP code within and outside of Symfony
- Ensuring development process is followed
- Ensuring Quality in source code and final product
- Tasks include contribution to:
- Project Estimation for maintenance and new projects
- Definition of project requirements
- Creation of development task lists or backlogs
- Creation of technical documentation
Desired skills and experience:
- You can communicate in English and/or Dutch
- Object-Oriented PHP (PHP7)
- RESTful API Services
- Continuous Delivery, GitLab, Jenkins etc.
- Git and Repository Management
- Docker, Containerization and Orchestration
Soft skills and competencies:
- Must be a team player and communicator.
- You are aiming for optimal customer satisfaction
- A focus on guidance: giving it, receiving it, and encouraging it for yourself and the team. We succeed together.
- Interest in subscriptions, ecommerce, mobile experiences, financial products
- Must perform in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to self-direct if necessary
- Passion for technology and user experiences
- Open source contributions are a plus
Depending on years of experience.
Interested? Send a motivation letter and your CV to email@example.com